Quick Search:     Title Author Description Keyword              Advanced Search

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Review: True Love


True Love
True Love by Jude Deveraux

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



How lucky can a girl get, three really great books in a week. Whistling Past the Graveyard by Susan Crandall, this one and Forgotten Sins by Rebecca Zanetti (review coming up.)

I loved this book. It started out just a little slow as I got used the the author's writing style but once I got into it I couldn't put it down.

I have to admit here that I'm a Montgomery / Taggart family fan from way back when and that might have influenced my opinion a little but only a little.

Technically this is the first in a new series called Nantucket Brides. Hero is "new generation" Montgomery and various Montgomerys & Taggarts make a well thought out appearance.

I really enjoyed visiting Nantucket and feel like i could find my way around were I to visit, and this book really makes me want to visit.

The interaction of the characters seemed very realistic and held true throughout the book.

This one is defiantly on the list for a reread right before the next one comes out, whenever that is, I've been unable to find that info which is driving me crazy.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment