Quick Search:     Title Author Description Keyword              Advanced Search

Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday's Feature - The Fates by Kristine Grayson

The Fates by Kristine Grayson (Katherine Kristine Rusch)

What happened to Sleeping Beauty and Prince Charming after the Happily Ever After? Find out in Utterly Charming & Thoroughly Kissed. See what other fairy tale characters appear in the books of the Fairy Tale Romances series (The Fates.)


Utterly Charming - From the diary of Nora Barr. I can't believe the day I've had. Just when I finally get a client, he turns out to be a nut case! Not only has he been arrested for torching a neighborhood, but he also claims to be the magician who knocked out the Sleeping Beauty a thousand years ago!
Thoroughly Kissed - Emma awakens to an entirely different world than the one she lived in a thousand years ago, and although she's the real Sleeping Beauty, her life is no fairy tale. After parting ways with her supposed Prince Charming, she's determined to be a normal girl.
Completely Smitten - My name is Andrew Vari, and I'm short (very short), and not exactly handsome. Actually, that's only partly true. My real name is Darius, and if you caught a glimpse of my true form, you might just swoon. It was my arrogance about my looks and magical powers that got me into this fix.
Simply Irresistible - My name's Vivian Kinneally, and I can't believe this is happening to me. I just moved here to Portland, Oregon, to take over a business left to me by my favorite aunt - nothing earth-shattering... or so you'd think, right? I've always been a little bit psychic - but my powers never hinted at what was to come when I let three gorgeous, terrified women into my home.
Absolutely Captivated - The name's Sinclair. Zoe Sinclair, P.I. My stomping grounds are the neon-lit streets of Las Vegas, where anything can happen. In my half century here, I've seen plenty. Now might be a good time to mention that I'm a 150-year-old mage, though I don't look a day over thirty.
Totally Spellbound - L.A. psychologist Megan Kineally has always had her feet planted firmly on the ground, which is more than she can say for her pampered clients. So she has to wonder what she's now doing hanging around in Vegas with her brother, Travers, his mysterious new fiancée, his son, Kyle, and three loopy women who call themselves The Fates.




1 comment: