Quick Search:     Title Author Description Keyword              Advanced Search

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Review: Wait For Me


Wait For Me
Wait For Me by Elisabeth Naughton

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I have mixed feelings about this book. I loved the premise and characters were well drawn. Kate/Annie a little clearer than Ryan.

To have no memory of almost your entire life would be hard to handle. To then find out that the little memory you do have is lies would be devastating. That's what happened to Kate/Annie.

Ryan lost his wife 5 years previously, comes home from work and finds a woman that looks almost exactly like his late wife in the street in front of his house.

I can't even imagine being either of the them.

I felt the author took a few short cuts to the happy ending and the resolution of the mystery was a little rushed.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment