Quick Search:     Title Author Description Keyword              Advanced Search

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Review: A Liaden Universe Constellation: Volume I


A Liaden Universe Constellation: Volume I
A Liaden Universe Constellation: Volume I by Sharon Lee

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



The stories in this anthology had all been previously published in one version or another but I hadn't read them so was thrilled to read them here.

All the stories take place within the Liaden Universe but not necessarily with characters that have appeared in the Liaden novels.

I loved reading the stories but unfortunately now I feel a strong need to start rereading the whole series and with the size of my TBR mountain, that is not a good thing. Good thing I read fast.

Looking forward to the next volume of stories in January.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment